Please read BEFORE contacting Emergency Management:
We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails, resource requests, and general inquiries related to COVID-19. In order to ensure a timely response please take note of the following:
- Resource Requests / Inquiries:
- If you are a private business, healthcare facility or similar entity, you MUST follow through on your typical procurement process.
- If you are unable to procure needed items, your request must be routed to your Municipal Office of Emergency Management.
- PPE Donations:
- The County is currently accepting donated items Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:00pm @ 410 Roycefield Road, Hillsborough 08844
- Press release
- Individuals seeking volunteer opportunities:
- Please send an email to EmergencyMgmt@co.somerset.nj.us and provide your name and the municipality you reside in. Please also provide any information regarding your training or experience.
- If you’re interested in volunteering in Somerset County for public health COVID-19 response, click here.
- NJ Office of Volunteerism: Safety Tips
- NJ VOAD Dart Volunteer Request Form
- NJ Statewide Volunteer Opportunities www.helpnjnow.org
- United Way Northern
Somerset County Conference Resources:
After much thought and consideration, the Somerset County Office of Emergency Management has decided to cancel the 2020 Somerset County Emergency Management Conference which was scheduled for June 10, 2020.
This was not an easy decision for our office to make since last year’s conference was a very rewarding event; however for the health and safety of our participants, it was a choice we had to make. We look forward to re-evaluating the COVID-19 incident as the year progresses so we can plan for our next Emergency Management Conference.