As the owner, operator or manager of a business/commercial establishment you must ensure that a recycling system is in place. That system needs to provide for the separation of mandatory recyclable items and for the proper recycling of those materials. You, not your trash hauler, are responsible for separating mandatory materials and keeping them out of any refuse containers holding non-recyclable items.
Curbside Recycling Option: Effective June 2013, the curbside recycling program was expanded to include businesses that have been unable to develop a program. The program is available at a cost to businesses that sign up for pickup.
- Small-Business Recycling Drop-off Program
- Business Recycling Guide & How-To
- "The Economic Benefits of Recycling - WasteWise Case Studies from the Private and Public Sectors"
- Recycling Markets Directory
- Recycling Enforcement
- Notification of Construction/Demolition Activities