This page hosts information about projects being worked on by the Somerset County Energy Council. We encourage you to check back frequently for updates, reports, maps data, and much more!
2020 State Energy Master Plan-Opportunities for Somerset County
The Somerset County Energy Council in its advisory role provided an overview of the key strategies contained in the 2020 State Energy Master Plan that can be advanced at the County-level to the Somerset County Board of County Commissioners in October 2020 in the below document.
Energy Savings Opportunities
- Energy Saving Tips Brochure
- Energy Audit Grant Program
- Cost Effectiveness of Electric SUV
- Cost Effectiveness of Hybrid Sedan
- Energy Star vs Conventional Dishwasher
- Energy Star vs Conventional Clothes Washer
- Energy Star vs Conventional Refrigerator
- Increase in Photovolatics by NJ County
Energy Savings Improvement Planning
Energy Efficiency Video
There are many things that we can all do to help save energy, lower utility bills and make Somerset County a cleaner, greener, healthier place to live. The Energy Council produced the following short video that demonstrates some of these things.