According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in five Americans will be diagnosed with skin cancer during their lifetime.
Come learn about the many services Somerset County has to offer! These events will be held May 30 from 3 to 7 p.m. in both locations.
05/20/2019 11:30 AM
The workshop will be held on Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., beginning May 16, continuing May 23 and 30, June 6, 13, and 20.
NJ State Sites
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Health
- NJ Office of Cancer Control and Prevention
- NJ LINCS
- NJ Division of Water Quality
- New Jersey State Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center