New and gently-used coats, mittens, gloves, scarves and hats for children are being collected.
10/16/2017 2:11 PM
Clinics will be in North Plainfield, Franklin and Somerville.
09/27/2017 10:41 AM
Get rid of unwanted meds from around your home.
10/11/2017 11:41 AM
You can help provide a Thanksgiving meal to a family in your community.
10/10/2017 4:06 PM
Get rid of the clutter: ‘First Saturday,’ e-waste, and household hazardous waste drop-off opportunities.
09/27/2017 2:33 PM
Residents, first responders are invited to consider this convenient option.
09/27/2017 11:55 AM
New or gently-used children's winter clothing is being collected now through Oct. 31 by the Commission on the Status of Women.
09/19/2017 3:49 PM
The Office of Volunteer Services is recruiting volunteers to help elderly and disabled county residents with fall leaf clean-up.
09/14/2017 2:11 PM
NJ State Sites
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Health
- NJ Office of Cancer Control and Prevention
- NJ LINCS
- NJ Division of Water Quality
- New Jersey State Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center