A raccoon found in the area of Lake Road in Far Hills has tested positive for rabies.
03/14/2018 4:30 PM
For the third year in a row, a national survey has ranked Somerset County among the top three healthiest counties in New Jersey.
03/14/2018 12:00 PM
If you're 50 or above, or have family risk factors, be sure to get screened for colorectal cancer, which is one of the most preventable cancers.
03/12/2018 4:00 PM
NJ State Sites
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Health
- NJ Office of Cancer Control and Prevention
- NJ LINCS
- NJ Division of Water Quality
- New Jersey State Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center