Donate at the curb or online to support Somerset County's 24th annual Curbing Hunger Month food drive!
You can get free email or text alerts in the event of inclement weather that affects county roads, programs or services.
Join a free, interactive, six-week workshop and learn how to take control of your health. This program will benefit caregivers and people age 60 and above who have chronic health conditions.
06/19/2018 9:57 AM
Vector-borne illnesses are on the rise nationwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
This is the fifth year that the local school district has conducted a food drive in support of Curbing Hunger Month.
The Somerset County Department of Health has been named to the 2017-18 New Jersey Influenza Honor Roll.
05/01/2018 3:30 PM
NJ State Sites
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Health
- NJ Office of Cancer Control and Prevention
- NJ LINCS
- NJ Division of Water Quality
- New Jersey State Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center