The free six-week workshop will be held virtually, starting Sept. 29. Pre-registration required.
09/24/2020 3:31 PM
Residents can obtain their registration forms online.
09/23/2020 4:25 PM
Pre-Planning can help ease the impact of a future crisis, especially during COVID-19
09/17/2020 5:13 PM
08/25/2020 10:51 AM
Due to severe weather and for the safety of all, testing will resume on Thursday, Aug. 20.
08/13/2020 10:15 AM
NJ State Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center