Drive thru flu clinics are open in Hillsborough on Oct. 12, and Bridgewater on Oct. 19.
Residents who are age 18 and above can get their flu shot at one of three local clinics.
The workshop runs from 5:30 to 8 p.m., beginning Monday, Sept. 9. Preregistration is required.
NJ State Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center