There is still time to nominate an outstanding woman in Somerset County for the annual awards to be presented during Women's History Month.
12/11/2018 4:00 PM
Visit a flu clinic in Somerset or Somerville and get a free flu shot.
12/03/2018 2:01 PM
Donations of new adult clothing, blankets, towels, snack foods and personal-care items are being collected for distribution to homeless individuals in January.
11/20/2018 1:30 PM
You can help make the Thanksgiving holiday a little brighter for a family in need. Donations to local agencies should be postmarked by Nov. 17.
NJ State Sites
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Health
- NJ Office of Cancer Control and Prevention
- NJ LINCS
- NJ Division of Water Quality
- New Jersey State Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center