Working hard to obtain test kits & equipment.
04/03/2020 9:20 AM
Although our facilities are closed to the public, Somerset County government remains operational so we can provide essential services to our residents.
03/23/2020 3:51 PM
The latest information from the Health Department
03/31/2020 6:22 PM
Residents are urged to limit their exposure by staying home.
03/25/2020 7:05 PM
The county is setting up a drop off site in Hillsborough to collect PPE.
03/22/2020 3:27 PM
NJ State Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center