Free for Somerset County residents.
07/02/2020 10:11 AM
The next testing date is Thursday, July 2.
06/29/2020 10:44 AM
June 25 has been filled, but reservations are being accepted for July 2.
06/19/2020 2:32 PM
Help us preserve history for future generations.
05/26/2020 2:29 PM
Getting supplies to where they are needed most.
05/22/2020 2:26 PM
A Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is a long-term plan to addresses public health problems within a community. Community Health Improvement Plans are important because they help create policies, priorities, and define a vision of health within a community. They also address the strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities within that community that can be used to help improve the overall health of residents.
The CHIP is used by local health departments, other government agencies, and community partners to set priorities and coordinate resources.
Information retrieved from CDC.
2019-2021 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2018 Community Health Assessment (Somerset County/RWJUH Somerset)
2016-2019 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Somerset and Middlesex Counties Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Community Health Needs Assessment (Middlesex/Somerset)
Past Community Health Improvement Plans and Community Health Needs Assessments:
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment (Somerset County/Healthier Somerset)
- Community Health Improvement Plan: 2012-2015
- Appreciation Letter
- Executive Summary: Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- CHNA Powerpoint Presentation
- Middlesex and Somerset* Counties Community Health Improvement Plan: September 2013 (* southeast section)
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary with Metrics
- The Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (2007)