Residents can obtain their registration forms online.
09/23/2020 4:25 PM
Pre-Planning can help ease the impact of a future crisis, especially during COVID-19
09/17/2020 5:13 PM
08/25/2020 10:51 AM
Due to severe weather and for the safety of all, testing will resume on Thursday, Aug. 20.
08/13/2020 10:15 AM
Residents are encouraged to Stock Up on Basic Supplies and be prepared to Shelter-In-Place for up to 72 Hours
08/03/2020 5:39 PM
A Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is a long-term plan to addresses public health problems within a community. Community Health Improvement Plans are important because they help create policies, priorities, and define a vision of health within a community. They also address the strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities within that community that can be used to help improve the overall health of residents.
The CHIP is used by local health departments, other government agencies, and community partners to set priorities and coordinate resources.
Information retrieved from CDC.
2019-2021 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2018 Community Health Assessment (Somerset County/RWJUH Somerset)
2016-2019 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Somerset and Middlesex Counties Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Community Health Needs Assessment (Middlesex/Somerset)
Past Community Health Improvement Plans and Community Health Needs Assessments:
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment (Somerset County/Healthier Somerset)
- Community Health Improvement Plan: 2012-2015
- Appreciation Letter
- Executive Summary: Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- CHNA Powerpoint Presentation
- Middlesex and Somerset* Counties Community Health Improvement Plan: September 2013 (* southeast section)
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary with Metrics
- The Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (2007)