There are a number of potential locations where adults and children can get the hepatitis A vaccination.
11/08/2019 4:30 PM
The Health Department is recommending that anyone who thinks they have been exposed to the Hepatitis A virus should contact a healthcare professional immediately.
A Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is a long-term plan to addresses public health problems within a community. Community Health Improvement Plans are important because they help create policies, priorities, and define a vision of health within a community. They also address the strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities within that community that can be used to help improve the overall health of residents.
The CHIP is used by local health departments, other government agencies, and community partners to set priorities and coordinate resources.
Information retrieved from CDC.
2019-2021 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2018 Community Health Assessment (Somerset County/RWJUH Somerset)
2016-2019 Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Somerset and Middlesex Counties Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
2016 Community Health Needs Assessment (Middlesex/Somerset)
2015 Community Health Needs Assessment (Somerset County/Healthier Somerset)
2012 Community Health Needs Assessment Toolbox(Middlesex/Somerset)
- 2012 Fact Sheet
- Community Health Needs Assessment Full Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment Quick Guide
Past Community Health Improvement Plans and Community Health Needs Assessments:
- Community Health Improvement Plan: 2012-2015
- Appreciation Letter
- Executive Summary: Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- CHNA Powerpoint Presentation
- Middlesex and Somerset* Counties Community Health Improvement Plan: September 2013 (* southeast section)
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary
- Healthier Somerset Strategic Plan Summary with Metrics
- The Somerset County Community Health Improvement Plan (2007)