Free testing will be held between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. at Raritan Valley Community College on Thursday.
10/19/2020 4:12 PM
The free six-week workshop will be held virtually, starting Sept. 29. Pre-registration required.
09/24/2020 3:31 PM
Pre-Planning can help ease the impact of a future crisis, especially during COVID-19
09/17/2020 5:13 PM
08/25/2020 10:51 AM
Due to severe weather and for the safety of all, testing will resume on Thursday, Aug. 20.
08/13/2020 10:15 AM
This coalition is supported by a grant from the Office of Cancer Control and Prevention (OCCP), New Jersey Department of Health. To learn more about the Office of Cancer Control and Prevention, click here!
- Wednesday, October 28th at 10:30 AM
- Guts & Glory: Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Wednesday, November 18th at 10:00 AM
- Get Ready to Quit: Learn How to Be Smoke-Free
- Wednesday, December 9th at 6:00 PM
- Nutrition for Cancer Prevention
- Wednesday, January 27th at 4:00 PM
- HPV-Related Cancers & Prevention
Check our event calendar for even more events!
Cancer Support Community Central New Jersey is currently providing most of their cancer support services, as well as health and wellness content virtually.
Virtual Delivery: https://www.cancersupportcnj.org/virtual/
General website for resources: www.cancersupportcnj.org
For immediate questions or concerns, or if you or a loved one are in need of speaking with a social worker, please call CSCCNJ at 908-658-5400.