No Physician Script Required
07/10/2020 2:10 PM
Free for Somerset County residents.
07/02/2020 10:11 AM
The next testing date is Thursday, July 2.
06/29/2020 10:44 AM
June 25 has been filled, but reservations are being accepted for July 2.
06/19/2020 2:32 PM
Help us preserve history for future generations.
05/26/2020 2:29 PM
The health education materials and resources below are from the Somerset County Department of Health, New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). View, print and share the flyers, posters, social media resources and more!
Somerset County Department of Health
Coronavirus Facts, Symptoms & Prevention Poster
Coronavirus (COVID-19) People at Risk for Serious Illness
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Social Distancing
Coronavirus (COVID-19) What Families & Caregivers Can Do
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Change How You Greet People
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Help Prevent the Spread
Coronavirus (COVID-19) What Long-Term Care Facilities Need to Know
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Things You Can do to Support Yourself
New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH)
- Information for Communities and the General Public
- General COVID-19 Information, Information for COVID-19 Patients and Contacts, Isolation vs. Quarantine, and more!
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Tips for Talking to Kids About COVID-19
- Infographic: Do The 5 - Help Stop COVID-19
- I am Deaf or Hard of Hearing Communication Card
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Print Resources
- Fact Sheets on COVID-19 , What to Do if You Are Sick, How to Protect Yourself and Others, How to Stop the Spread of Germs, and more!
- CDC Social Media Toolkit
- Messages and graphics for Social Media Platforms
- Stop the Spread of Germs Infographic
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
|Watch the educational videos below for more information about the novel coronavirus & healthy habits!||
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention