The mobile site is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
04/07/2021 3:31 PM
Somerset County Launches “Pop-Up” Drive Through COVID Vaccination Clinic at Rutgers Plaza in Franklin
Additional J&J One-Dose Allotment from State Department of Health Enable New Clinic
04/06/2021 2:48 PM
Walk-ins are welcome from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
04/01/2021 9:18 AM
Pre-registration is not required.
03/24/2021 5:02 PM
Walk-ins are welcome between the hours of 1 to 4 p.m.
03/12/2021 3:56 PM
New Jersey’s governmental public health system is in the process of being modernized to ensure the highest level of local health department practice and performance.
To support this process, new regulations for public health were developed and, in February 2003, the Public Health Practice Standards of Performance for Local Boards of Health in New Jersey (NJAC 8:52) were adopted.
The potential benefits of the new regulations are:
- Improved health and a healthier population
- Improved identification and handling
of emergencies and disasters
- Improved data collection and analysis, leading to better decision making
- Increased ability to focus resources, target areas of need and develop justifications for additional funding
- Increased capacity to partner with private and nonprofit health systems to leverage resources
- Greater statewide capacity and infrastructure to strengthen all local programs.
Please visit the links below for additional information including:
- Public Health Practice Standards for Local Boards of Health in NJ
- Annual Local Health Evaluation Reports
- Boards of Health in NJ
- Performance Evaluation of Local Health Departments
- Community Health Improvement Plans