No Physician Script Required
07/10/2020 2:10 PM
Free for Somerset County residents.
07/02/2020 10:11 AM
The next testing date is Thursday, July 2.
06/29/2020 10:44 AM
June 25 has been filled, but reservations are being accepted for July 2.
06/19/2020 2:32 PM
Help us preserve history for future generations.
05/26/2020 2:29 PM
Summer can bring extremely hot temperatures!
It's important to prepare and stay safe during hot weather!
Follow these guidelines to stay safe, healthy, cool and hydrated:
- Wear appropriate clothing - choose lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing.
- Stay in an air-conditioned place as much as possible.
- Try to limit your outdoor activity to when it's coolest, like morning or evening hours.
- Cut down on exercise during the heat.
- Wear sunscreen! Sunburn affects your body's ability to cool down and can make you dehydrated.
- Never leave infants, children, or pets in a parked car, even if the windows are cracked open.
- Drink more fluids, regardless of how active you are. Do not wait until you're thirsty to drink.
- Make water your beverage of choice during extreme heat over soda to prevent dehydration.
- Offer to help people in your neighborhood who may have limited access to air conditioning.
- Take extra precaution with children, the elderly, and people with disabilities or special medical needs to ensure they don't get too hot.