Residents can obtain their registration forms online.
09/23/2020 4:25 PM
Pre-Planning can help ease the impact of a future crisis, especially during COVID-19
09/17/2020 5:13 PM
08/25/2020 10:51 AM
Due to severe weather and for the safety of all, testing will resume on Thursday, Aug. 20.
08/13/2020 10:15 AM
Residents are encouraged to Stock Up on Basic Supplies and be prepared to Shelter-In-Place for up to 72 Hours
08/03/2020 5:39 PM
Summer can bring extremely hot temperatures!
It's important to prepare and stay safe during hot weather!
Follow these guidelines to stay safe, healthy, cool and hydrated:
- Wear appropriate clothing - choose lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing.
- Stay in an air-conditioned place as much as possible.
- Try to limit your outdoor activity to when it's coolest, like morning or evening hours.
- Cut down on exercise during the heat.
- Wear sunscreen! Sunburn affects your body's ability to cool down and can make you dehydrated.
- Never leave infants, children, or pets in a parked car, even if the windows are cracked open.
- Drink more fluids, regardless of how active you are. Do not wait until you're thirsty to drink.
- Make water your beverage of choice during extreme heat over soda to prevent dehydration.
- Offer to help people in your neighborhood who may have limited access to air conditioning.
- Take extra precaution with children, the elderly, and people with disabilities or special medical needs to ensure they don't get too hot.