Following the successful pilot of appointment-free vaccination clinics at mobile sites and Rutgers Plaza over the past two weeks, the Somerset County Department of Health is eliminating appointment requirements.
05/05/2021 9:39 AM
Somerset County Expands Appointment-Free COVID Vaccinations to Include Rutgers Plaza Drive-Thru Clinic
The Somerset County Department of Health opened up the Rutgers Plaza drive-thru clinic to any resident 18 years or older who arrives by car from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. today through Friday, May 7. The clinic will be providing the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) one-shot vaccine.
05/04/2021 9:01 AM
Somerset County reached a major milestone with 50 percent of adults 18 years or older being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and 70 percent having received their second dose, but we need everyone who can to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
05/03/2021 4:33 PM
The testing site will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
04/29/2021 11:48 AM
The site is open from 3 to 7 p.m.
04/26/2021 12:09 PM
NJ State Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center