All 2/2 Appointments Will Be Honored at The Same Time on 2/4 at Raritan Valley Community College
02/01/2021 2:20 PM
Somerset County Continues Free COVID-19 Testing Mobile Site Program with Bound Brook Clinic on Feb. 3
COVID testing is available at the Imperial from 3 p.m. to 7p.m.
01/27/2021 4:52 PM
Everyone Who Received 1st COVID Vaccine Dose at RVCC Will Be Notified of 2nd Dose Appointment by Email
Somerset County announced today that anyone who was vaccinated at its Raritan Valley Community College site will be notified via email of their second dose appointment regardless of the system they used to register.
01/27/2021 4:45 PM
Somerset County has transitioned to the state's pre-registration and appointment system. All people vaccinated through this system will receive an email providing them with a second appointment. This is a change from the process previously used by Somerset County.
Somerset County expanded its COVID vaccine distribution program today to include residents 65 years and older at its primary clinic at Raritan Valley Community College.
01/18/2021 2:00 PM
NJ State Sites
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- National Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Health Information Center
- Community VNA Organization
- EmPoWER Somerset
- The Food Bank Network of Somerset County
- Greater Somerset Public Health Partnership
- Healthier Somerset
- ID Associates, P.A.
- New Jersey Farmers Markets
- Somerset County Emergency Services Training Academy
- Somerset County YMCA
- RWJ Somerset
- Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills
- Zufall Health Center