Somerset County Continues Free COVID-19 Testing Mobile Site Program with Bound Brook Clinic on Feb. 3
COVID testing is available at the Imperial from 3 p.m. to 7p.m.
01/27/2021 4:52 PM
Everyone Who Received 1st COVID Vaccine Dose at RVCC Will Be Notified of 2nd Dose Appointment by Feb 1
Somerset County announced today that anyone who was vaccinated at its Raritan Valley Community College site will be notified via email of their second dose appointment by Monday, February 1 regardless of the system they used to register.
01/27/2021 4:45 PM
Somerset County has transitioned to the state's pre-registration and appointment system. All people vaccinated through this system will receive an email providing them with a second appointment. This is a change from the process previously used by Somerset County.
Somerset County expanded its COVID vaccine distribution program today to include residents 65 years and older at its primary clinic at Raritan Valley Community College.
01/18/2021 2:00 PM
The Somerset County Department of Health (SCDOH)will sponsor a COVID-19 testing at the North Plainfield Fire Department, located at 8 Lincoln Place, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 22.
01/15/2021 5:29 PM
Testing will be held every Wednesday in January
01/08/2021 1:34 PM
Somerset County Vaccinates Community Health Workers in Preparation for Extensive COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
Approximately 140 Somerset County community health personnel will receive their initial shots today.
12/29/2020 2:53 PM
Anyone who may have been in contact with this kitten is encouraged to contact their health care provider.
12/17/2020 5:08 PM
Due to anticipated inclement weather, appointments have been moved to Friday, Dec. 18
12/15/2020 5:22 PM
Somerset County expanded its COVID vaccine distribution program today to include residents 65 years and older at its primary clinic at Raritan Valley Community College. The drive through clinic, the fifth at the college in the past two weeks, has provided more than 1400 vaccinations.
11/11/2020 2:00 PM
The Somerset County Department of Health (SCDOH) is working in coordination with state, federal and local agencies, such as the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to plan for the fast and equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccine to communities in Somerset County.
This page and resources available here will continue to evolve as efforts move forward. To stay up-to-date on information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for the most current information.
It’s important for everyone to continue using all the tools available to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others, stay at least 6 feet away from others, avoid crowds, and wash your hands often.
Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
Everyone interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is asked to pre-register in the state’s vaccination registration portal at: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
Anyone who does not have internet access, or needs assistance can call the New Jersey COVID-19 vaccine call center at 855-568-0545 for phone support.
Registered individuals will receive a follow-up email when they can make an appointment.
It is important to note: As demand and supply of vaccine changes, this information is subject to change. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information.
If you have questions please email: email@example.com
Somerset County Department of Health
- SCDOH COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Overview
- Somerset County - COVID-19 Vaccination: What You Need to Know (January 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions (January 2021)
NJDOH COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- New Jersey's Phases of Vaccine Distribution
- COVID-19 Vaccine Know The Facts
- Point of Distribution (POD) Fact Sheet
- For more information: visit the NJDOH COVID-19 Vaccination Webpage
NJDOH "Vax Matters" Newsletter
- Current Newsletter: January 15, 2021
- Previous "Vax Matters" Newsletters
- To subscribe to the Vax Matters Newsletter : Click Here!
CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- 8 Things to Know about Vaccine Planning
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- For more information: visit the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Webpage
Healthcare Provider Toolkit
- EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers: Pfizer/BioNTech , Moderna
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit (CDC)
- Healthcare Professionals: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Training and Education Materials (CDC)
- Myths and Misconceptions about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Understanding COVID-19 Vaccine: Information for Healthcare Workers (NJDOH)
COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
Be aware for potential scams as COVID-19 vaccine distribution begins. Click below to learn the signs of potential scams!
- Public Service Announcement: Vaccine Fraud