The mobile site is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
04/07/2021 3:31 PM
Somerset County Launches “Pop-Up” Drive Through COVID Vaccination Clinic at Rutgers Plaza in Franklin
Additional J&J One-Dose Allotment from State Department of Health Enable New Clinic
04/06/2021 2:48 PM
Teams Working Throughout County to Vaccinate Those Who Unable to Travel to a Provider Site
04/05/2021 4:06 PM
Walk-ins are welcome from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
04/01/2021 9:18 AM
Pre-registration is not required.
03/24/2021 5:02 PM
Walk-ins are welcome between the hours of 1 to 4 p.m.
03/12/2021 3:56 PM
It's Ground Water Awareness Week March 7 to 13.
03/11/2021 5:02 PM
Somerset County is taking advantage of its first shipment of 700 Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine doses to ensure seniors who have had difficulty obtaining vaccination appointments are protected during the pandemic.
03/09/2021 2:49 PM
Residents can receive their tests on Friday, March 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
03/03/2021 4:33 PM
All 2/2 Appointments Will Be Honored at The Same Time on 2/4 at Raritan Valley Community College
02/01/2021 2:20 PM
The Somerset County Department of Health (SCDOH) is working in coordination with state, federal and local agencies, such as the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to plan for the fast and equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccine to communities in Somerset County.
This page and resources available here will continue to evolve as efforts move forward. To stay up-to-date on information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for the most current information.
VaccineFinder is a free, online service where users can search for pharmacies and providers that offer vaccination. Information about where COViD-19 vaccines are available is provided directly by the pharmacies and providers, in collaboration with states, and is updated daily. VaccineFinder is operated by Boston's Children's Hospital in partnership with CDC.
Click here to find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You!
It’s important for everyone to continue using all the tools available to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others, stay at least 6 feet away from others, avoid crowds, and wash your hands often.
Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
Everyone interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is asked to pre-register in the state’s vaccination registration portal at: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/.
Anyone who does not have internet access, or needs assistance can call the New Jersey COVID-19 vaccine call center at 855-568-0514 for phone support.
Registered individuals will receive a follow-up email when they can make an appointment. The State will send you an invitation at the email address you provided to schedule your appointment when more appointment slots open up. It is important to note: As demand and supply of vaccine changes, this information is subject to change. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information.
COVID-19 vaccination locations in New Jersey, for eligible residents: covid19.nj.gov
If you have questions please email: email@example.com
Somerset County Department of Health
- SCDOH COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Overview
- Somerset County - COVID-19 Vaccination: What You Need to Know (January 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions (March 2021)
NJDOH COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- New Jersey's Phases of Vaccine Distribution
- COVID-19 Vaccine Know The Facts
- Point of Distribution (POD) Fact Sheet
- Pre-Vaccine Checklist for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- COVID-19 Vaccines:
- For more information: visit the NJDOH COVID-19 Vaccination Webpage
NJDOH "Vax Matters" Newsletter
- Current Newsletter
- Previous "Vax Matters" Newsletters
- To subscribe to the Vax Matters Newsletter : Click Here!
CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- 8 Things to Know about Vaccine Planning
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- For more information: visit the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Webpage
Healthcare Provider Toolkit
- EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers: Pfizer/BioNTech , Moderna
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit (CDC)
- Healthcare Professionals: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Training and Education Materials (CDC)
- Myths and Misconceptions about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Understanding COVID-19 Vaccine: Information for Healthcare Workers (NJDOH)
COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
Be aware for potential scams as COVID-19 vaccine distribution begins. Click below to learn the signs of potential scams!
- Public Service Announcement: Vaccine Fraud