COURSE UPDATES & CANCELLATIONS
SAVE THE DATE!!!
FALL 2019 Semester Graduation: Friday, January 31st, 2020 at 7PM at Raritan Valley Community College Theatre; graduates shall arrive no later than 6:30PM. All student's eligible for graduation is dependent of the successful completion of all ESTA/DFS/DOH Requirements. Students will be notified of their eligibility at the end of the semester by the Curriculum Supervisor and/or their Course Lead Instructor.
Summer 2020 Semester: Registration will begin Starting April 1st, 2020
Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog
Spring/Summer 2020 - Firefighter I & II
- Firefighter I Schedule - Mon-Wed-Sat (Spring) - FULL
- Firefighter I Schedule - Tues-Thurs-Sun (Spring) - 13 SPOTS LEFT
- Firefighter II Schedule - Mon-Tues-Thurs (Spring) - 11 SPOTS LEFT
- Firefighter I Schedule - Mon-Wed-Sat (Summer)
Spring/Summer 2020 - EMT Course Information
Please review both the packet and the student manual below. Registrations will only be accepted with a completed application, including their EMT number. The full tuition payment must be received PRIOR to the first day of class. Class numbers are limited and will be first come-first serve; no spots will be held.
Please Note: No Refunds 30 Days from the start of the course
* Textbook must be purchased prior to first day of class, ISBN Number will be supplied in Registration Packet*
- EMT Student Manual
- EMT Registration Packet
- EMT Training Fund Form
- EMT Student Schedule - Spring - FULL
- EMT Student Schedule - Summer Day Course
- EMT Student Schedule - Summer Night Course
These are the courses that will be taking place within the upcoming months. If you see a course of interest that is not currently offered, please contact us to discuss the possibility of setting up the class here or at your location.
You will need the county course number to register.The 'XX' in the number is the last two digits of the year in which the course is offered.
If you want a hard-copy of the course catalog you may contact us to have it mailed to you.