Douglas J. Vornlocker, Director
|Phone:||908-725-5070 or 908-231-7000|
|Mail:||P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
|Location:||402 Roycefield Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844|
The duties of the Somerset County Office of Emergency Management include the following:
- Emergency Management Planning
- Emergency Services Training Academy
- Hazardous Materials Response Team
- County Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- County Animal Response Team (CART)
- Search and Rescue Team (SAR)
- National Incident Management System Compliance
- Fire Coordination
- EMS Coordination
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING EmergencyMgmt@co.somerset.nj.us:
We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails, resource requests, and general inquiries related to COVID-19. In order to ensure a timely response please take note of the following:
Resource Requests / Inquiries:
- If you are a private business, healthcare facility or similar entity, you MUST follow through on your typical procurement process.
- If you are unable to procure needed items, your request must be routed to your Municipal Office of Emergency Management.
- The County is currently accepting donated items Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm @ 410 Roycefield Road, Hillsborough 08844
- Link to press release: https://www.co.somerset.nj.us/Home/Components/News/News/3690/17
Individuals seeking volunteer opportunities:
- Please send an email to EmergencyMgmt@co.somerset.nj.us and provide your name and the municipality you reside in. Please also provide any information regarding your training or experience.
Somerset County Conference Resources: