Youth Services Update
In compliance with the current Executive Order, the Office of Youth Services is working remotely. Please communicate with the office via email email@example.com or by phone 908-704-6333 as we are working our normal hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm and can quickly respond to you. We hope to have a meeting app up and running so that we can conduct the needs assessment process and hold mandatory meetings. Stay tuned for updates. Stay well.
Linda Porcaro, Director
|Mail:||27 Warren Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
- Assesses and coordinates efforts of government and community agencies that work with at-risk delinquent youth and youth with emotional or behavioral disturbance.
- Plans and develops programs and services to meet the needs of this diverse population.
- Prepares needs-based plans for state and county government and distributes federal, state, and local funds for the development of programs and services to meet these needs. Also responsible for the development of sanctions and services for court-involved youth.
- Offers 24-hour response, immediate intervention, assessment, and family counseling for youth and their families who are in crisis. Also provides training and education to the community in the area of child abuse and missing
- Offers workshops to community professionals including schools, non-profits, and families on current topics related to youth and families. They are offered several times during the year with nominal cost to the participants.
Looking for the Somerset County Youth Council page?