Reach 4 Recovery is a program designed to support the recovery from co-occurring and/or substance use disorders for individuals that are residents of Somerset County. We provide supportive services based on each participant’s recovery needs to support them in achieving and maintaining long-term recovery. R4R embraces the Eight Dimensions of Wellness to inform recovery planning and delivery of services.
IS THIS FOR ME?
- I live in Somerset County
- I would like help understanding my struggles with mental health and substance use
HOW CAN YOU HELP ME?
- Identify recovery goals and supports at your location
- Build a foundation for long-term recovery
- Attend necessary appointments with you
SERVICES MAY INCLUDE:
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Motivational Incentives
- Recovery Support Groups
For more information call us at: 908-253-3119
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (Bridgeway PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.