You can only register if you have already been scheduled for the specific date. If you are unsure of your scheduled class date or need to be scheduled, please call our office at 908-704-6304.
|Class Registration Date||Opens||Closes|
|September 21st||August 14th||September 13th|
|October 5th||August 28th||September 27th|
|October 19th||September 11th||October 11th|
|November 16th||October 9th||November 8th|
|December 7th||October 30th||November 29th|
The IDRC class begins at 4pm; LATE ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED! You will be rescheduled if you are not on time. You must be present for the full 12 hours and attend both days consecutively.
The IDRC Class is held in Conference Room # 1 of 27 Warren Street, Somerville, NJ. Warren Street is located between Veterans Memorial Drive East and East Main Street. Approximately 2 blocks from Somerville train station. Information on county shuttles is available below. No transportation is provided. Parking is available in the visitor’s lot on side of building; entrance to the lot is on Warren Street.
The cost of the class is $264.00 Money Order or Certified Check ONLY, pay to the order of “Treasurer Somerset County”. No other types of payment shall be accepted. Payment is accepted on the first night of class only (no prior payment).
What To Bring
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, face covering must be worn to enter the building.
- Photo ID is required; you will be rescheduled if you are unable to present a picture identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport/visa, work/school ID, etc.)
- Class fee must be paid the first night of class; you will not be admitted without payment.
- Bring a brown bag lunch; food will not be provided nor will you be able to leave the premises. Snack and soda machines are accessible and there is a refrigerator and microwave for use.
- If you are currently in an alcohol/drug treatment program or have completed treatment since your last violation, please bring signed documentation from the treatment provider which includes admission date, completion date, and aftercare recommendations.
*If you do not understand or read English, please speak with a staff member to make arrangements. Si usted no entiende o leer en inglés, por favor hable con un miembro del personal para hacer arreglos*
If you need to reschedule your class, you must speak with a staff member; reschedules cannot be accommodated through e-mail. There should be sufficient reason to reschedule and documentation may be requested.
Please note that due to HIPAA and Federal confidentiality rules (42 CFR Part 2), we cannot communicate with anyone who is not the IDRC client without signed consent.