You can only register if you have already been scheduled for the specific date. If you are unsure of your scheduled class date or need to be scheduled, please call our office at 908-704-6304.
|Class Date||Registration Opens||Registration Closes|
|January 25, 2021||December 18, 2020||January 17, 2021|
|February 22||January 15||February 14|
|March 15||February 5||March 7|
|April 12||March 5||April 4|
|April 26||March 19||April 18|
The IDRC class begins at 4pm; LATE ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED! You will be rescheduled if you are not on time. You must be present for the full 12 hours and attend both days consecutively.
In the interest of public health, Somerset County IDRC has made the decision to hold the January 25th and 26th, 2021 class ONLINE. Please reach out to IDRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-704-6304 if you had been registered for this in-person class. Failure to contact the IDRC by January 27th, 2021 for this class will result in non-compliance.
When classes are held in person, the IDRC Class is held in Conference Room # 1 of 27 Warren Street, Somerville, NJ. Warren Street is located between Veterans Memorial Drive East and East Main Street. Approximately 2 blocks from Somerville train station. Information on county shuttles is available below. No transportation is provided. Parking is available in the visitor’s lot on side of building; entrance to the lot is on Warren Street.
The cost of the class is $264.00 Money Order or Certified Check ONLY, pay to the order of “Treasurer Somerset County”. No other types of payment shall be accepted. Payment is accepted on the first night of class only (no prior payment).
What To Bring
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, face covering must be worn to enter the building.
- Photo ID is required; you will be rescheduled if you are unable to present a picture identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport/visa, work/school ID, etc.)
- Class fee must be paid the first night of class; you will not be admitted without payment.
- Bring a brown bag lunch; food will not be provided nor will you be able to leave the premises. Snack and soda machines are accessible and there is a refrigerator and microwave for use.
- If you are currently in an alcohol/drug treatment program or have completed treatment since your last violation, please bring signed documentation from the treatment provider which includes admission date, completion date, and aftercare recommendations.
*If you do not understand or read English, please speak with a staff member to make arrangements. Si usted no entiende o leer en inglés, por favor hable con un miembro del personal para hacer arreglos*
If you need to reschedule your class, you must speak with a staff member; reschedules cannot be accommodated through e-mail. There should be sufficient reason to reschedule and documentation may be requested.
Please note that due to HIPAA and Federal confidentiality rules (42 CFR Part 2), we cannot communicate with anyone who is not the IDRC client without signed consent.