The Partial Care Program (PCP) provides services to assist adults with mental health issues to achieve community membership, working and social role development, and relapse prevention.
We will be assisting in identifying the roles that the individual values and what the individual would like to achieve and also develop a plan to accomplish their goals. The program will not be an ending in itself, as recovery is a continuous journey.
BENEFITS OF PARTIAL CARE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
- Developing skills to better manage recovery needs and identify goals to improve quality of life
- Building upon strengths to address desired recovery goals
- Staff will encourage recovery based on the principles of hope, resilience, dignity, and respect
- Progress is part of a process. This means we will support, encourage, and empower, to address recovery needs in the present with plans made for the future
- We will explore their role in the community, learn community resources, and have staff assistance to gain meaningful, interactive community membership
- Moving towards independence and advancing to a less intensive level of treatment, such as Outpatient Therapy, Medication Clinic, community groups and self-help centers
EXAMPLES OF SOME OF THE GROUPS WE OFFER IN PCP
Most of the treatment will be provided through group therapies focused on skill attainment and support that will allow the individual to learn, practice, and master skills to meet their goals. Our strength based program uses:
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Case Management and Supportive Counseling
- Symptom Identification and Management
- Addictions Groups
- Wellness and Recovery Groups
- Creative Groups
- Pre-Vocational Groups
- Physical Health Education and Activity Groups
- Mindfulness and Cognitive Therapies
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (Bridgeway PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.