The Partial Care Program (PCP) provides services to assist adults with mental health issues to achieve community membership, working and social role development, and relapse prevention.
We will be assisting you in identifying the roles you value and what you would like to achieve and develop a plan to accomplish your goals. The program will not be an ending in itself, as recovery is a continuous journey.
BENEFITS OF PARTIAL CARE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
- You will develop skills to better manage your recovery needs and identify goals to improve your quality of life.
- You will be building upon your strengths to address your desired recovery goals.
- Staff will encourage your recovery based on the principles of hope, resilience, dignity, and respect.
- Your progress is part of a process. This means we will support, encourage, and empower you to address your recovery needs in the present with plans made for the future.
- You will explore your role in the community, learn community resources, and have staff assistance to gain meaningful, interactive community membership.
- You will be moving towards independence and advancing to a less intensive level of treatment, such as Outpatient Therapy, Medication Clinic, community groups and self-help centers.
EXAMPLES OF SOME OF THE GROUPS WE OFFER IN PCP
Most of your treatment will be provided through group therapies focused on skill attainment and support that will allow you to learn, practice, and master skills to meet your goals. Our strength based program uses:
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Case Management and Supportive Counseling
- Symptom Identification and Management
- Addictions Groups
- Wellness and Recovery Groups
- Creative Groups
- Pre-Vocational Groups
- Physical Health Education and Activity Groups
- Mindfulness and Cognitive Therapies
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.