OPTIONS FOR MEN AND WOMENOptions for Men and Women is an Individual Domestic Violence Assessment and 6 month psycho-educational group provided for those seeking to end abuse to their partners.
Relationship Empowerment & Services
A gender-specific, psychoeducational program to stop and prevent domestic violence in relationships. The program is available to individuals that are self-referred or court ordered, with a willingness to commit to a program of change and growth.
Assessment and Referral
- Individual assessment.
- Intervention recommendation and referral.
- Twenty-six (26) week domestic violence group program with random drug screening.
- With the courts and other agencies.
- Individual therapy for other mental health and substance abuse issues, relapse prevention services, medication evaluation.
Examples of groups offered in the Options Programs
- Women’s Trauma
- Depression Group
- Grief Group
- Relapse Prevention
- Creative Social Skills Group
- Wellness and Self Care
- Caregiver Support Group
- Social Butterflies Group
- Open Art Group
- Immigration Group
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (PESS) at 908-526-4100 .
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.