The CARE (Co-occurring and Relationship Empowerment Program) is a client-driven wellness and recovery service dedicated to empowering individuals who struggle with co-occurring mental health, substance use disorders, and relationship challenges to make choices in support of self-determination and personal growth.
Our Services Incorporate:
- Medication management
- Group, family, and individual therapy
- Individualized treatment plans designed to support and achieve personal goals
Treatment Modalities include:
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Wellness Recovery Action Plans (WRAP)
- Art Psychotherapy
- Personal Skills Development
- Stress Management
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
Levels of Care Include:
- Level 2.1 Intensive Outpatient – a minimum of 9 hours of group per week, weekly individual therapy and weekly toxicology testing
- Level 1.0 Outpatient – a minimum of once weekly individual therapy and random toxicology testing; may include a combination of individual and group therapy or medication assisted recovery
- Substance abuse evaluations including toxicology testing
To inquire further about these services, please call us at 908-253-3119.
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (Bridgeway PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.