The CARE (Co-occurring and Recovery Empowerment Program)
CARE is a client-driven wellness and recovery service dedicated to empowering individuals who struggle with co-occurring mental health, substance use disorders, and relationship challenges to make choices in support of self-determination and personal growth.
Our Services Incorporate:
- Medication management.
- Group, family, and individual therapy.
- Individualized treatment plans designed to support and achieve personal goals.
Treatment Modalities include:
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Wellness Recovery Action Plans (WRAP)
- Art Psychotherapy
- Horticulture Therapy
- Personal Skills Development
- Stress Management
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
Additional Services available:
- Onsite Self-Help Meetings
- Supported Employment
- Project Outreach
- Transportation Assistance
- LGBTQIA Support
- Grief Group
- Trauma Support
- Child and Adolescent and Family Services
- Partial Care Program
- Various Outpatient Groups
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.