The CARE (Co-occurring and Relationship Empowerment Program) is a client-driven wellness and recovery service dedicated to empowering individuals who struggle with co-occurring mental health, substance use disorders, and relationship challenges to make choices in support of self-determination and personal growth.
Our Services Incorporate:
- Medication management
- Group, family, and individual therapy
- Individualized treatment plans designed to support and achieve personal goals
Treatment Modalities include:
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Wellness Recovery Action Plans (WRAP)
- Art Psychotherapy
- Personal Skills Development
- Stress Management
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
In Case of a Psychiatric Emergency
Please contact Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services (Bridgeway PESS) at 908-526-4100.
This service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.