Our offices are currently closed to the public, but all of our comprehensive services are being offered virtually.
|JOB HUNTING? Click the word JOBS to link to NJ employers that are currently hiring -->JOBS
Need help with your unemployment benefits? Here are some links to FAQs during COVID-19 Emergency:
Job seekers are encouraged to text the word onestop to 56512 for job seeker updates and opportunities.
Job Readiness Events (click on event for information)
- Defeating Unconscious Bias - May 19, 2021
- The Art of Effective Communication - May 27, 2021
- The Multi-Generational Workplace - June 9, 2021
- The Art of Effective Communication - June 16, 2021
- ONGOING- Job Readiness
- ONGOING- Workforce Learning Link
Monica Mulligan, One Stop Director and One Stop Operator
|Mail:||27 Warren Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
27 Warren Street,2nd Floor, Somerville, NJ 08876
6 Gauntt Place Building 2, Lower Level , Flemington, NJ 08822
- Provides quality, accessible, and comprehensive employment and supportive services access to responsive to the needs of job seekers, employers and the community, including services for specialized populations including veterans, youth, 55+, ex-offenders, public assistance recipients and those living with a disability. Services for residents of Somerset and Hunterdon County include career and vocational counseling, aptitude, interest and skill assessments, job seeker workshops and webinars, training grants to increase marketability, on-the-job training grants, literacy services including high school equivalency and English as a second language, access to recruitment events, weekly job postings and labor market information.
For information on services available throughout the One Stop system, view our Opening Doors booklet.For a calendar of events for job seekers that includes free workshops, hiring events and job fairs, please click here.