Joanne Fetzko, Executive Director
|Mail:||27 Warren Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
- Is a designated Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC), designed to streamline access to long-term care support services, health promotion, and education.
- Links seniors, their caregivers, and adults with disabilities to the programs and services needed to remain independent and active in the community
ADRC Toll-Free Number: 1-888-747-1122
Benefits and Services
Nutrition and Wellness Programs
- Nutrition Program/Senior Centers
- Meals on Wheels Program
- Wellness Program
- Information and Assistance
- Benefits Screening
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Care Coordination and Options Counseling
- The Plan Ahead Project
- Telephone Reassurance
- Family caregiving support, education, and respite type services
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
- Jersey Assistance for Community Caregiving (JACC) Program
- Veterans’ Administration Home-and Community-Based Service Program
- Project Lifesaver
The purpose of this survey is to get your opinions about needed services to ensure quality of life for older adults. We will use this information to guide decisions about the provision of community-based senior services in Somerset County.
Thank you for your time and interest in helping us to identify our most pressing problems and issues.