Office on Aging & Disability Services Closed to Walk-Ins
Meals on Wheels Continues Delivery
To adhere to federal and state guidelines and for the safety of the centers' clients, all Somerset County-operated senior centers are closed until April 30. The Somerset County Meals on Wheels program will operate throughout the month.
The Office on Aging & Disability Services is temporarily closed to walk-ins, but the staff is available to answer questions via telephone. Those who are seeking assistance can call 908-704-6346 or toll-free 1–888 –747–1122. Callers are asked to leave their name, phone number and a brief message; calls will be returned as soon as possible.
Meals on Wheels will continue to operate throughout the month. For more information, call 908-704-6346 or toll-free at 1–888 –747–1122.
Be sure to check back on this page for any updates and changes.
Up-to-date info about COVID-19 in the County, click here -->Somerset County Health Department
Sign up for NJ Register Ready –
If you are elderly or have special needs, be sure to register with New Jersey Register Ready. The emergency services rescue teams will then know where you are and what they need to do to meet your needs in emergency situations.
The New Jersey registration website allows residents with special needs and their families, friends and associates an opportunity to provide information to emergency response agencies, so emergency responders can better plan to serve special needs individuals and their families in a disaster or other emergency.
The information collected is confidential and will not be available to the public; it will be held securely and only used for emergency response and planning.
Click to register--> Registration Webpage.
Joanne Fetzko, Executive Director
|Mail:||27 Warren Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
- Is a designated Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC), designed to streamline access to long-term care support services, health promotion, and education.
- Links seniors, their caregivers, and adults with disabilities to the programs and services needed to remain independent and active in the community
ADRC Toll-Free Number: 1-888-747-1122
Benefits and Services
Nutrition and Wellness Programs
- Nutrition Program/Senior Centers
- Meals on Wheels Program
- Wellness Program
- Information and Assistance
- Benefits Screening
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Care Coordination and Options Counseling
- The Plan Ahead Project
- Telephone Reassurance
- Family caregiving support, education, and respite type services
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
- Jersey Assistance for Community Caregiving (JACC) Program
- Veterans’ Administration Home-and Community-Based Service Program
- Project Lifesaver