- All individuals entering the jail proper are subject to SEARCH.
- All individuals who report to the Weekend Service Program with valuables shall be issued a security locker. The inmate shall be responsible for retaining there key.
- The inmate will be escorted to the booking area for fingerprinting, photographing, medical evaluation, and clothing issue.
- All inmates reporting for Weekend Service shall submit to Mandatory PPD (Tuberculosis) testing. This testing will take place on the FIRST Friday evening and MUST be read by the medical staff on Sunday afternoon prior to the subjects release. Any inmate who fails to comply with mandatory medical testing shall be dismissed from the Weekend Service Program pending review of the sentencing judge.
- If a weekend inmate reports for service with prescribed medication that has been previously approved by the medical staff, said medication shall be turned over to the on-duty medical personnel who will secure and dispense it appropriately.
- Any inmate who is deemed inappropriate for participation on a work detail by the jail medical staff will be required to get a written authorization from his/her personal physician approving him/her for participation in the work program with no conditions.
The jail medical staff will confirm this. If the inmate is unable to provide the jail with this authorization his/her commitment will be returned to the court for re-sentencing to a straight time sentence.
- Weekenders who are tardy or fail to report at specified times for processing or service of sentence will be required to produce a note from either a Dr. or from the sentencing court excusing them from serving their sentence for a specified time. Tardy weekenders will be turned away until an acceptable note is produced.
- Failure to report for service for two consecutive weekends, failure to produce an acceptable note, or remedy any other noncompliance issue will result in the returning of the commitment to the sentencing judge for reconsideration of sentence.
- All weekend inmates shall be released from custody on Sunday afternoon at 3:00 P.M., unless otherwise stated on the inmate's Jail commitment.
WE WILL REFUSE ANYONE WHO COMES TO THE JAIL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL AND OR DRUGS. THIS ALSO WILL RESULT IN YOUR SENTENCE BEING RETURNED TO THE COURT AND REQUEST TO HAVE YOUR SENTENCE BE CHANGED TO STRAIGHT TIME.