The Board of Chosen Freeholders hosts occasional public hearings on matters ranging from approval of the annual county budget to bond ordinances for special projects and equipment purchases. Some county divisions host public hearings as well on specific projects.
- Public Hearing - March 15, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. - right 0f way - Orlando Drive - Raritan
- ORD18-047 - temp speed limit -Finderne Avenue
- R18-006 meeting dates
- SRVSA Public Hearing ltr
- Insurance Commission Mtg - March 14, 2017 - Cancellation Notice
- Ordinance establishing a Temporary Speed Limit Along a portion of South Main Street, County Route 533, Manville Borough and setting the public hearing for February 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- Insurance Commission Meetings 2017-2018
- Insurance Commission Meeting - January 10, 2017
- 16-907 NEW CENTRE ROAD SPEED LIMITS
- Public notice dec 2016 and january 2017 meetings