To request a duplicate mail-in ballot (if you have spoiled yours, etc.), please click here.
Welcome to the County Clerk's Election Division. The County Clerk is responsible for the following election duties: receiving petitions for candidates for elective offices; designing and printing of sample ballots; designing and printing of machine ballots; designing and printing of election Mail-In Ballot materials; filing campaign expenditure reports; maintaining Mail-In Ballot voter lists; issuing Mail-In ballots; overseeing drawing for ballot positions; tabulating election returns and issuing certificates of election for primary and general elections to Municipal Clerks and the Division of Elections.
Please select from the Navigation Bar on the left.
Links for additional election information:
- New Jersey School Boards Association (NJBSA) serves local school boards through advocacy, training and direct services.
- Visit the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission to browse information about campaign filing requirements, access forms, manuals, electronic filing options, contribution limits, training schedules and more.
- Visit the New Jersey Division of Elections for statewide voter, candidate, county and election information.
- Visit the New Jersey Association of Election Officials whose mission is "to provide the resources for New Jersey election officials to perform their duties of providing the voters for their county with the necessary resources to properly cast their vote for the candidate of their choice in a safe, secure environment while observing their right of confidentiality and protecting their right of suffrage."
- Visit the Federal Election Commission, an independent regulatory agency, whose duties are "to disclose campaign finance information, to enforce the provisions of the law such as the limits and prohibitions on contributions, and to oversee the public funding of Presidential elections."
- Visit the Rutgers Eagleton Institute of Politics whose mission is to explore "state and national politics through research, education, and public service, linking the study of politics with its day-to-day practice. The Institute focuses attention on how the American political system works, how it changes, and how it might work better."
Feel free to contact us at (908) 231-7504 or email us at CountyClerk@co.somerset.nj.us.