Somerset County Brand Logo Usage
Somerset County is proud of our Brand and of our ability to make vibrant connections and develop partnerships in the community that help us provide innovative public service.
If you wish to use the Somerset County Logo, please complete the Logo Usage Request Form. Guidelines and specifics are listed below. Usage of the Brand Logo both internally with Somerset County and externally by other organizations, has been set out by County Council in the Terms & Conditions.
Logo Usage Guidelines
- Approval to use the Somerset County Brand must be granted by Somerset County appointed representatives by completing and submitting the form.
- The preferred presentation of Somerset County's logo is full color on a white background. When there are color-limited processes, the logo may be used in greyscale or black & white (i.e. newspaper).
- Any modifications to the logo are prohibited.
- Do not change the logo's orientation.
- Do not stretch or squeeze the logo to distort proportions.
- Avoid placing the logo on a patterned background.
- Do not add any additional effects to the logo (i.e. glow, emboss, shadow etc.)
- To ensure the greatest visual impact, leave as much clear space as possible around the logo.
- Do not reproduce the logo in a format smaller than 1 inch wide in print.
As a brand mark, there is established equity in the Somerset County logotype.
Our artist's recommend ROW B as the most versatile version.
It is a transparent PNG file with a tight white background availalble in:
- One Color
However, you will be provided more options in the form.
|316C||45 / 16 / 25 / 50||82 / 109 / 11||#004f5a|
|368C||55 / 0 / 100 / 0||122 / 183 / 94||#7ac143|
|283C||42 / 9 / 0 / 0||104 / 198 / 236||#9fcbed|