For information on an event listed below, use the contact information provided for the specific date.
For other questions, call 908-231-7155 or email HealthDept@co.somerset.nj.us.
Events Sponsored by the Somerset County Department of Health and Its Public Health Partners
What Parents Should Know About Teen Vaccines - Spanish
- Date: 09/24/2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Introduction: This is a partner facilitated event.
Return to full list >>
- “What Parents Should Know About Teen Vaccines.” The presentation will take place on Thursday, September 24th from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Please note this presentation will be in Spanish.
- Join Kendra Julien, MPH, Adolescent Immunization Specialist and Melinda Garcia, MPH, Partnership Public Health Programs Coordinator for a presentation on the importance of adolescent vaccines, including HPV, meningococcal, flu, and Tdap. Learn more about the importance of vaccinating your child, the CDC recommended immunization schedule, and the Vaccines for Children Program for the uninsured or underinsured.
- Click here to register for the event