John T. Kendzulak, Jr., Recycling Superintendent
|Mail:||40 Polhemus Lane, Bridgewater, NJ 08807|
- Collects recyclable materials from county residents, public schools, municipal and county facilities.
- Recyclables are processed into marketable post-consumer commodities.
- Provides First Saturday of the Month Recycling Drop-Off Program to county residents.
Melissa D. Harvey, Manager of Solid Waste
|Mail:||20 Grove Street, P. O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring of solid waste disposal methods for the county.
- Conducts periodic Household Hazardous Waste disposal programs.
- Coordinates the Adopt-A-Road and Backyard Composting Programs for Somerset County.
- Recycling Coordinator establishes prices through quoting of commodities in the various markets. Designs and implements special recycling programs throughout the county. Assists municipal recycling coordinators in program operations.
Popular informative publications for all Somerset County residents:
- 2016 Recycling Collection Schedule
- 2016 How-To Guide
- 2016 Recycling Drop-Off Events
- 2016 Tire Collection
- 2016 Composting & Grasscycling
- 2016 Talking Trash Newsletter
- 2015 Recycling Tonnage Report