Peter Niemiec, Director
|Mail:||27 Warren Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
- Provides counsel, information, and referral to county veterans of military service and their families.
- Assists with the application process for benefits from the Veterans Administration and other federal and state agencies.
- Orchestrates the issuance of internment memorial markers and grave flags.
- Maintains a close liaisonship with county veterans' organizations.
- Provides assistance for memorial and patriotic ceremonies.
Visit the Wall of Honor to see the Somerset County residents who are currently serving in the U.S. military.
Current Resources accessible to Veterans:
- American Legion
- Disabled American Veterans
- Marine Corps League
- NJ Department of Military Veterans Affairs Benefits and Veterans Guide
- Online Resource for Earned Benefits
- Operation Autism a Resource Guide for Military Families
- TRICARE for Military Retirees
- Veterans Affairs Forms
- Veterans Health Administration
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Veteran Service Records